Photo Shoot Problems (11/8/19)

Hi, today as the photo shoot is getting closer, I had to deal with some problems. The first change was that Myakka State Park was too far away. Luckily, we found another park similar to Myakka called Locklear park. After this, another issue came up. I needed to make it appear as if oil had spilled in the grass so it resembles the Keystone oil spill. However, I could not use actual tar sands oil, so I had to improvise. I thought about it for a while until I decided that I would use maple syrup as a substitute. I went to the store beforehand so I could buy the maple syrup. As I was in the store, I realized that even maple syrup might be too light to resemble oil. So I also bought food coloring to make the maple syrup darker to look like the tar sands oil that was spilled.

Comments