Cover page (12/3/19)
Today I completed a rough draft of my cover page.
I used a template on the website Canva, and then added in my own conventions. For the title, "The Ecological Footprint", I used a bold font to make it stand out and I made it green to coordinate with the color of the grass and the environmental aspect of my magazine. I also added my slogan, Creating a Fossil Free Future, in the top left corner. I also added in my own picture to go along with my story about the Keystone Oil Spill, which is also the headline of the issue.
I used a template on the website Canva, and then added in my own conventions. For the title, "The Ecological Footprint", I used a bold font to make it stand out and I made it green to coordinate with the color of the grass and the environmental aspect of my magazine. I also added my slogan, Creating a Fossil Free Future, in the top left corner. I also added in my own picture to go along with my story about the Keystone Oil Spill, which is also the headline of the issue.

Comments
Post a Comment