Editing cover page (12/6/19)
Today I planned on editing the cover page of my magazine and putting my picture I took yesterday into my table of contents. First, I inserted the two pictures I took into the table of contents page in the corners of the page. I put the picture of the raspberries in the space in the top right corner, so it was near the article on veganism and I placed the sunset picture near the story on the Great Barrier Reef in the bottom left corner.

After this I edited the headline of my magazine. I changed it from “The Keystone Oil Spill” to “How Oil Spills Affect the Environment”. I changed it because I though the original headline would fit the title of the story better. I also changed the subheading to “The Keystone Pipeline spilled once again and how it is affecting nearby ecosystems.” I changed it because I thought the original gave away too much information that would be in the article. I also made the heading and subheading a little bigger in font size, making it easier to read. I positioned the headline in the oil in the photo and didn’t put any text on top of the green parts of the photo so that the white of the headline would stand out more. Lastly, in the pug in the corner of the page I had written, “Buy one get one free for all reusable products!” I changed it to “Coupon for 40% off all reusable straws!”. I changed it because the one I had before was the exact same as my first magazine I had drafted, and I did not want it to stay the same.
After this I edited the headline of my magazine. I changed it from “The Keystone Oil Spill” to “How Oil Spills Affect the Environment”. I changed it because I though the original headline would fit the title of the story better. I also changed the subheading to “The Keystone Pipeline spilled once again and how it is affecting nearby ecosystems.” I changed it because I thought the original gave away too much information that would be in the article. I also made the heading and subheading a little bigger in font size, making it easier to read. I positioned the headline in the oil in the photo and didn’t put any text on top of the green parts of the photo so that the white of the headline would stand out more. Lastly, in the pug in the corner of the page I had written, “Buy one get one free for all reusable products!” I changed it to “Coupon for 40% off all reusable straws!”. I changed it because the one I had before was the exact same as my first magazine I had drafted, and I did not want it to stay the same.
Comments
Post a Comment