Photo shoot (12/5/19)
Today was the day I planned my photo shoot, so after school around 3:00 pm my friend drove me to Publix to pick up raspberries. I bought them, and headed home. I decided that I would use my dining room table as the background for my photos. I chose this because I like how the red of the raspberries goes along with the wooden table. I took the raspberries out and placed them in the shape of a heart and started taking photos. At first, I took the photos without the light on but then they appeared too close to the color of the wood. After this, I turned the light on and held the camera high up with a straight angle down. I also used portrait mode on my phone to focus on the subject which was the raspberries. This was the final picture.

At around 5:30 today I went with my friend to Siesta Key Beach to get a picture of the beach at sunset. When I got to the beach I walked to a spot where there were minimal people to avoid them being in the picture. I found a good spot and waited a couple minutes for the sun to set. I took a picture angled straight out onto the horizon and decided to go with that one. This is the picture.
At around 5:30 today I went with my friend to Siesta Key Beach to get a picture of the beach at sunset. When I got to the beach I walked to a spot where there were minimal people to avoid them being in the picture. I found a good spot and waited a couple minutes for the sun to set. I took a picture angled straight out onto the horizon and decided to go with that one. This is the picture.
Comments
Post a Comment