Plan Photo shoot (12/4/19)

Today I planned another photo shoot for photos for my table of contents page. I looked over the articles I had written titles for and brainstormed ideas for two photos that would fit with two of the stories.  After looking at the stories, I ruled out puff pieces that had to do with places I could not get to, such as the story about Mount Saint Helena. I decided I would use the story “Is Veganism the Answer?” and “The Great Barrier Reef” for inspiration. For the article on veganism, I thought I would take photos of a heart made of fruit on a table. I envisioned the product to look like this.  



However, after thinking about it more I realized I don’t have enough fruits or vegetables at my house to do this. So, I decided that I would still make a heart but made from just raspberries. I asked a friend to bring me to Publix to purchase the raspberries tomorrow. For the other article on the Great Barrier Reef, I decided to take a photo of the ocean. I can’t take a picture underwater, so I decided to just take a picture at the beach. I planned to go to Siesta Key Beach at around 5:30 tomorrow to catch the sunset.  

Comments